*With the amount of review requests I am currently receiving, I will be giving priority to those who can provide me with a print copy*
I am also interested in hosting book tours/cover reveals/giveaways, etc. Get in touch with me about these opportunities via my Contact Page!
I am currently accepting books to review–in exchange for a free copy–in a variety of formats (ARCs or published, audiobooks, e-books for kindle, PDF files, EPUB, and/or print), though I prefer print books. You may contact me via my contact page if you have a book you would like me to review. I do not accept all requests, and I reserve the right to refuse any and all requests at my discretion, but I will respond to everyone who contacts me. Please keep in mind:
- I prefer the genres of fantasy and/or sci-fi
- I will not accept poetry or children’s books, as I lack experience in those genres
- My reviews will be completely honest, of my own opinion, and will not be intentionally skewed positively towards the author
- I do not review any books by authors that I have a personal connection with
- If I accept a book request, I will schedule a time for when the review will be completed. With the large amount of requests I have received, this scheduling may mean that I will not have your book completed within the next few months, but we can work together to find a date that works best for the both of us
- I reserve the right to post about the book I am reviewing and its author on my facebook, twitter, and/or instagram, as well as post on Goodreads and Amazon
- I reserve the right to use quotes from the book in my review, and will cite via page or location number
- I only review books that I like (3+ stars)
Many of the books I review I obtained through my library or purchased myself. If I receive a book from another source, I will note it in my review of that book.
All synopses (in italics) come directly from the author/Amazon site. I do not write them.